Welcome to the Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision Request Management System
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, our vision is to help people see better, connect better, live better. Through partnerships and contributions to nonprofit organizations, we’re committed to promoting eye health and education to the global community.
This site is intended for requests from US based organizations only, and allows you to submit a proposal(s) seeking support for Medical Education Grants and Charitable Contrib
Please note: Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision reviews all requests based on identified criteria. The requests must be submitted at least sixty (60) business days prior to the date you require a decision or a minimum of 60-days prior to your program start date. Requests outside the United States should be submitted through the Country’s specific portal.
Please refer to our grantmaking programs’ funding priorities, to determine if your organization is a good fit:
- Vision related programs or projects
- Access to Healthcare
- Healthy Communities
Johnson & Johnson Vision does not grant charitable contributions to:
- We contribute only to qualified, non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Trips or tours (with the exception of medical mercy missions. Physician’s State Medical License required)
- Political, fraternal or athletic groups.
- Sectarian and religious organizations that do not serve the general public on a non-denominational basis.
- Building campaigns or endowments of any kind.
- Multi-year commitments for appeals for unrestricted funds.
- Any funding may be limited to 15% of an organization’s income.